• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

f0rk

This wrestling thing is so dumb, and I don't think in a good way. It just seems like a massive circle jerk with this industry subset

Harpuia

Man they're shoving the PAX Wrestling thing in the middle of this show? It was OK when it was just a little 5 minute bit at the end of the show...

styl3s

irqLR1b.png

This is just my favorite thing.
This entire panel so far i have just been looking at the band reactions and it's fantastic.

Rainmaker

Banned
I think I like the pax panels better when they were just live mini-bombcasts.

Isn't this like they usually are? Bombcastish talk with weird things happening here and there?

I literally don't see any difference between this stream and the last few they've had. I feel like I'm losing my mind here. lol

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
i interpreted the teased announcement at the end as something to be excited about. none of them are allowed to leave, i won't let them.

sk3

Banned
Dan moving to gbeast opens a perfect spot for Danny. Even though they confirmed its not happening it's going to be so sad if Danny goes to another outlet.

If Danny doesn't get gb west's open spot I'd guess he's not staying in the press.

Isn't this like they usually are? Bombcastish talk with weird things happening here and there?

I literally don't see any difference between this stream and the last few they've had. I feel like I'm losing my mind here. lol

It's never felt this awkward and disjointed before, imo. Like they're trying to do bits.

This panel is too corporate, Big Production has gotten it's claws into Giant Bomb.

Not sure if that was sarcastic, but it definitely feels more produced. THAT SAID, they're hitting the normal stride now. Much better.

Top Bottom