• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

V_Ben

Banned
This is a weird giant bomb press conference, which I love. They're announcing shit like its a motherfucking town hall general meeting.

styl3s

I'm fine with Dan going to GBeast but I hope they find somebody for SF soon.
So Dan is officially moving there? The whole engagement, his fiances family living there him hating SF and enjoying new york it all made sense for him to go out there.

I missed the announcement so i assume this was it.

So the best coast gets even better.

East is the promised land. West is the Mad Max post-apocalypse land.
Just wait till Danny comes to GB.

It's all been a work brother.

imBask

Banned
can we wait to see who replaces him in the west before declaring it dead? Also Jeff is still there so it's definitely alive

So Dan is officially moving there? The whole engagement, his fiances family living there him hating SF and enjoying new york it all made sense for him to go out there.

I missed the announcement so i assume this was it.

The announcement was Dan is moving to NY, Dan says they are going to finish Mario Party Party before he leaves, Jeff said the new hire will be in San Francisco.

It was (very obviously) not a bit.

beat me to it

hope you guys enjoy how the thread's been lately because they just confirmed that they'll be maintaining the site conditions that helped make it like this

If ya'll using that as an excuse for being jerks I'd also like to blame site conditions on me calling out Jeff as a corporate apologist because I was only half listening to the podcast.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its hilarious to me to see people say west is dead if dan leaves when dan is by far the worst west member and the place will only improve without him.

Jason would be the real loss.

irqLR1b.png

This is just my favorite thing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Its hilarious to me to see people say west is dead if dan leaves when dan is by far the worst west member and the place will only improve without him.

Jason would be the real loss.

I think only one person so far said "West is dead"?
Also Jason is barely in any content.

Rainmaker

Banned
It's not the band unless they were ventriloquists in their past life.

Both costs are going to be fine. GB always pulls through.

Top Bottom