• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

hitgirl

Which Deadly Premonition Endurance run should I watch? Unexpectedly got my girlfriend hooked on the Shenmue ER and we are both big Deadly Premonition fans.

LiK

Which Deadly Premonition Endurance run should I watch? Unexpectedly got my girlfriend hooked on the Shenmue ER and we are both big Deadly Premonition fans.

Alternate between them because they do very different things. iirc, Ryan managed to do some pretty hilarious sidequests that I missed.

hDjXxcX.png

BTA

D2D have been shitty for over a year now; they suddenly decided they should cater to Gamergate specifically with their sale themes and I guess they just kept going with that.

Man, I should watch the DP ERs sometime. I Platinumed DP so I've seen everything, but I love it a lot and would be interested in seeing them all go through it.

EDIT:

Record all their stuff like those game shows for a few weeks and just release them throughout the year.

Not gonna lie, every time GOTY comes around I just think about what it'd be like if they did/released scripted stuff more often, since it's consistently great. I guess we've soooorta gotten some of that thanks to PAX shenanigans and the Dan leaving town stuff, etc. but I'd really be into them taking some time to record more stuff like that throughout the year.

Realistically, I know that's impossible given how busy things are most of the time, but still.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I wonder if Dan realised that you play against Bots in Paladins until you hit Level 5 (which he was in QL) when he talked about his 36 killstreak.
Edit: I like that their PC as "Crap" "Downloads" "Wallpaper" and "World of Warcraft" on the desktop

As much as I love Brad/Ryan.....Jeff and Vinny is always, always, always the answer

Top Bottom