• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Shenmue ER was fun, glad they did it. They seemed very open to playing the sequel, but I don't think they need to be in any hurry to do so. I really look forward to Dan just being on GBeast streams again.

BearPawB

Banned
Man, a Giant Bomb hockey jersey would be legit. I would pay $100 for one.

I am already on the record on this site as being a gun owner. But I would give it up in a heartbeat. I don't feel i have any "right" to it. It is fun to go to the range (i went last night with a buddy), and I live in a fairly dangerous area of the country, where most other people also have guns. But if no one else had one, i don't think I would feel the need to own one either.

Continuing to listen to Jar Time... it sounds like Jeff's not certain where the first new hire would go, which is interesting. I guess if you're thinking long term, just having another guy in the West office might not be as important as getting someone who can do certain things.

spoilers the new hire is me and i'm starting giant bomb souf

bombcast chopped and screwed

its gonna get real fucked up

Will Brad be awake for this one?

Dan was falling asleep last when they were playing that c plus plus game

With the way everyone is talking about the game, I was expecting it to be way more egregious than this.
spectre-what.gif

BearPawB

Banned
With the way everyone is talking about the game, I was expecting it to be way more egregious than this.
spectre-what.gif

it's pretyyyyyy egregious in points.
But it definitely has some of its own ideas

From listenting to this Jar time it seems like Jeff could reallllyyyy use some interns.
They need people responsible to post things to the site/edit shit to put up.

I'll be honest and say that I have noticed that Dad Vinny is a bit softer. Kinda annoys me sometimes but I guess it happens to the best of us.

Vinny has always been really down about IRL guns. Remember how much he freaked out about the gun situation in Life is Strange?

Meguro

Banned
Also, like, having kids kinda does that to you I think?
I'm sure he looked at everything dangerous very differently once he became a father.

spectre-what.gif

As far as I know, it was in development and had it's beta at around the same time so the base game had similarities but was obviously not a rip off. However, after Overwatch was shown it's apparent that they took some extreme inspiration from some of its characters that they introduced later.

bjork

One thing I've always wondered about hockey jerseys, do people wear them outside of going to hockey games?

They seem too big and bulky for casual wear.

If I had a Whalers jersey I would wear it all the time. But I like big oversized shirts, since I was about 11.

Giganteus

it's pretyyyyyy egregious in points.
But it definitely has some of its own ideas

From listenting to this Jar time it seems like Jeff could reallllyyyy use some interns.
They need people responsible to post things to the site/edit shit to put up.
They need to start running some black ops, of sorts, without approval from CBSi, to do the most basic shit, like giving Demo Derby its own fucking Videos tab. Hire a homeless person to sort stuff like that out, then give him a coffee and a donut for the day. Could they sneak in "interns" past security? Is that possible?

I'm only half joking, at this point. I'm desperate.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Vinny has always been really down about IRL guns. Remember how much he freaked out about the gun situation in Life is Strange?

He's always had interesting hangups about violence. He has his sleeping dogs sprees, but when he was in on the UFC quick looks he was disturbed pretty much the entire time.

Top Bottom