• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

The idea that there is a correct position for analog sticks is silly. It's all just personal preference, and I've never had any trouble adapting between PS1, PS2, Xbox, 360, PS3, WiiU and PS4 pads.

well, my personal preference is to have the controller's face buttons placed why my thumb would naturally rest on the controller

Why does Dan know so little about every day things

he spent a significant amount of his life in middle america

"I would never whip it out on the bus, it's too big"

- Brad Shoemaker, 2016

2530058-ijfsxpexd7crt.gif

FStop7

Banned
Fucking really? Doom physical is $24.99 for PS4 and Xbone but it's still $60 for digital.

Fuck digital pricing for consoles, seriously.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titanfall 2 seems to have a decent story and good multiplayer.
Doom just has a good single player.

Titanfall 2 has a robot buddy. Doom has a robot asshole.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff didn't have problems with the earlier multiplayer tests when many complained about it. Not sure what to think.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow. I might actually buy it now. Though the game still is in a rough position between BF1 and COD so I wonder how the population will be.

It's one of the few games where I feel like buying week 1 might actually be best if just to find people of comparable skill to play with. Because if it's anything like Titanfall 1, it will lose the mass market pretty quickly and only have people in it that are really, really fucking good at it.

Doubly so for PC

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah, probably MK vs DC.

And Bioshock Infinite

One of the answers in your post is a very bad game and a good suggestion for this topic.

MK vs DC was pretty fun, and I liked it more than MK9 or 10.

edit: Or DmC, LA Noire, MGS4. I don't see any other 5 stars that make me feel kind of sick when I think about playing the games.

Top Bottom