• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Hahahaha

JGo0Scg.png

Yakuza 6, too. PSX is best for Yakuza announcements.

They realized they have finally been around long enough to nostalgia bait and are going in full throttle like Nintendo does.

It's gonna be weird when Microsoft reaches that point.

Rare is their ace in the hole. Halo, Gears, and Forza have been too regular to cultivate real nostalgia.

repeater

well, I like Gravity Rush
Hopefully GR2 can deliver on the promise of the first one. If they just fix the combat and maybe design some more varied gameplay scenarios, it could be awesome.

Nobody is losing thier shit over Knack bruv.
I mean, that shit must have come from SOMEWHERE, so I assume someone must have lost it at some point.

EDIT: Crowd doesn't know what the fuck to make of this Dragon Granpa game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yakuza 6, too. PSX is best for Yakuza announcements.

Rare is their ace in the hole. Halo, Gears, and Forza have been too regular to cultivate real nostalgia.
I wonder how effective Rare nostalgia will be though considering so much of it is tied to Nintendo and Microsoft has already dipped into the big titles from that era.

I hope Sony actually have a big reveal at the end and not just end on a Horizon demo

Sony first party should probably have something bigger here other then Knack 2. Right?... RIGHT?

I wonder how effective Rare nostalgia will be though considering so much of it is tied to Nintendo and Microsoft has already dipped into the big titles from that era.

Of what they own, I think Conker, Banjo, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, maybe even Viva Pinata could have some impact.

Sony continues to do stuff that's probably cool and doesn't interest me in the slightest (not that it has to)

For me, often I wonder why I bother with owning a console, and times like this Sony reminds me why. Maybe not enough to get a PS4 Pro.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How they handle some of the trailers is really weird. That Vane trailer was just thrown in there with no indication what the game is or why anybody should be excited for it.

Edit: I already hate this

kiguel182

Finally a developer name.

Also, Vane looks cool and what remains of Edith vich did too. Some nice looking stuff.

Now a montage with no names at all.

Curufinwe

Gio Corsi might be fun to watch for Kevin Smith fans, but I can't stand his presentation style. Demanding the crowd hoot and holler three times before even starting is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom