• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest worry is that Windjammers online will dry out quickly. That's a game I want to open up at random and play somebody on the internet. I doubt I'll be able to do that long after release...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
British guy is great.

I love that one woman who laughed at his joke. And I can't tell if it was supposed to be a snarky sarcastic laugh or not.

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann
Recovered from Windjammers just in time to see they're making a new old baseball game and that's potentially amazing.

Dude just loves the old games

My biggest worry is that Windjammers online will dry out quickly. That's a game I want to open up at random and play somebody on the internet. I doubt I'll be able to do that long after release...

I think it will do pretty well for awhile at least, can definitely see twitch streamers getting into it and boosting sales.

Catvoca

Banned

It'd be nice if it was a PS Plus thing like Rocket League so it gets a good playerbase

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People are worried about Crash.

but I'm more looking at Parappa. THAT seems like a game that will age a lot worse than Crash.

justjim89

Is Greg Miller jumping on a chair yet?

Seriously, though, Last of Us is like the one Sony exclusive that always looked interesting but I'll probably never get a chance to play.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I feel bad that I don't feel anything at all. They showed a bunch of games and it was probably a really good show. But I just don't care at all about Sony's lineup.

guys did you see

she had a scar

and said she was going to hunt everybody down and kill them

what a bad ass

Not sure if you noticed it, but she was playing guitar in front of a dead body. It was very subtle

Catvoca

Banned
I really don't thing Last Of Us needs a sequel but I'm curious to see what they do.

Hopefully they don't forget Joel is a bad guy.

Definitely didn't need a sequel and I kind of wish they did something new instead, but I'm sure 2 Last 2 Us will be amazing regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom