• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trico not following your instructions exactly until your bond is closer sounds like Jeff's worst nightmare. Then again, he was apparently cuddling his cat on an extra life stream so maybe I've misjudged him.

there's a mode with a timer, iirc but it's DLC

Slapping a timer on it isn't magically going to recapture what made Dead Rising 1 great though. The whole tone of this is so different, I would define it as "trying way too hard." Dead Rising, either by luck or skill, landed on this really fun B-movie tone that swung between comedy and horror schlock. Dead Rising 4 is just shrill and obnoxious. It's the guy at the party who won't stop quoting The Big Lebowski (disclaimer: I love that movie). The entire first game was also structured around having a timer narratively, and basically encouraged you to just fuck around during your first playthrough.

Anyway, I'm the guy who's mad about Dead Rising 3 and 4 moving away from 1 and 2 to make them more generic and abandon what made those games great and unique.

TraBuch

Banned
I re-watched the Team Ico Collection QL recently. Boy is that rough
One of the few QLs to legit make me angry. There's a fucking grip meter right there. How the hell do you not notice it getting smaller and smaller while you're holding onto a colossus?

Then again, this is the same dude that apparently can't use a minimap while playing a game.

I want someone to edit the last of us 2 trailer so at the end when it reveals Ellie its actually Reaper and when joel questions her she'll say "die die die"

popo

One of the few QLs to legit make me angry. There's a fucking grip meter right there. How the hell do you not notice it getting smaller and smaller while you're holding onto a colossus?

Then again, this is the same dude that apparently can't use a minimap while playing a game.

You try paying attention to on screen prompts while trying to talk at the same time. I was driving the other day and almost crashed the car when my gf asked me something. Totally ruined my concentration.

Salarians

"hey duders, first time/long time here- who is your #1 gaming waifu and can you describe what your perfect date with them would be if they were suddenly made flesh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom