• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Just wondering if he can get that burning fervor back this year.

I'm anticipating a massive doom vs hitman showdown.

These things always come down to jeff vs brad lmao.

Yeah, but there's no way Brad backs Hitman over Doom.

It's Brad.

It's Doom.

I think the big fight will be Hitman vs. Overwatch for number 2.

Yeah, but there's no way Brad backs Hitman over Doom.

It's Brad.

It's Doom.

I think the big fight will be Hitman vs. Overwatch for number 2.

Brad had a whirlwind romance with Doom, but had a slow-burn, year-long love affair with Hitman, and he has had a fever for that game for the last few months. It's certainly no foregone conclusion.

With the exception of games that they intentionally did full playthroughs, I can't really think of any games that got the amount of video coverage Hitman did. Especially spread out across pretty much every duder. I can't imagine Hitman gets below the second spot, and have to imagine its the favorite for GOTY.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Im gone for a day and vinny is leaving...

lol

good luck giant bomb...you will not recover from this.

Giantbomb just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Giantbomb culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Gamespot where you can become successful by letting go popular personalities. If you screw someone over in giantbomb, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Megasoum

Banned
Ok... Enough wasting time... I'm at the beginning of a 6 weeks long medical leave... No excuse now, I need to finish Doom and Witcher... And FFXV..... And Watch_Dogs 2 (almost done already)...

Shit I might actually not have enough time lol.

robotrock

Banned
Ok... Enough wasting time... I'm at the beginning of a 6 weeks long medical leave... No excuse now, I need to finish Doom and Witcher... And FFXV..... And Watch_Dogs 2 (almost done already)...

You have enough time

Doom isn't too long, prioritise that.

Lunar FC

The book, the movie, or the mini series?

The book is an all time classic. How much you like the movie or mini series depends on how much you like the book.

Book, just bought this sexy hardcover version. Never seen show or movie.

e63a2a6c72cb35823825a71904087ba3.jpg

Witcher and its expansions are at least 200hrs. At least 200hrs.

are they receiving monies from beam.pro? could be why vinny is leaving. gb is growing and he wants to stay as a small business because hes a small business man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom