• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
content?????

Now that Brad got (relatively) good at Hitman, he's been doing them correctly on his own time. I'm betting we will just get Dan failing the mission in 15 minutes on UPF.

Dave Lang also livestreamed the last elusive target so hopefully he does it again. But he's too good at Hitman so it's not as funny.

I miss Demo Derby

Me too.

mQQwtSs.jpg

hamchan

Maybe GB should just do what Waypoint does and stream for three days and slowly trickle out videos from it for the rest of the year

More pre-recorded content that they can bring out of the vault would solve a lot of the downtime periods of the year that's for sure.

Dan/Alex/Vinny could put up an argument for Overwatch.

Jeff would probably have Overwatch over Hitman tbh

Brad can go for either Doom or Hitman, but he went for Hitman 100%. He's got vinny and dan on his corner.

Drews the real wild card.

Ashby

What a serendipitous Bombcast. I've been seriously considering moving to Minneapolis. Hope all the MN talk is positive!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope they do a big play a bunch of games on stream before holiday thing like they usually do

I'l lsettle on another Jeff at home stream though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom