• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'I'm not going to miss that timer. I just want an open world to fuck around in'

You could probably do that in the 50 other open world games, Jason.

'I'm not going to miss that timer. I just want an open world to fuck around in'

You could probably do that in the 50 other open world games, Jason.

what fucks me about this argument is you can do EXACTLY THAT in Dead Rising 1! Heck, it's encouraged! Do 1 playthrough to just mess around and level up, then go into NG+ and just focus on the story. No stress at all if you do it that way. The thing is, you're not gonna be able to do every sidequest in one playthrough, but it's really no big deal. But if you just wanna fuck around, you wouldn't care about that... right? It's a self-defeating argument.

Oh my god.

Remember when Buckner & Garcia (Pac Man Fever guys) wrote a song about Giant Bomb? I just randomly thought about that today.

I think it premiered on one of the early Big Live Live shows.

That was ridiculous.

elfinke

New video player is an upgrade for me. Old one would flat out not play sometimes, this one always work though I do get the occasional skipping.

Yep, new video player has been awesome to use, in 'fill browser window' mode which is almost how I exclusively watch and consume GB these days. Though thankfully, I rarely had any trouble with the old HTML5 player, either.

bigkrev

Anyone use Video Buddy on IOS? Now, whenever I try to watch any video in it, I get a 40 second video of Jeff saying "Hey, your credentials can't be authenticated" This happens in both premium and non premium videos

Any advice? I used to be a premium member but did not renew, so I disconnected my login from the app and that did not fix anything

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
meme time
shg0fkq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom