• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Epic atm is a provider of an engine as a service with games that they use as advertisement for devs to show what UE4 can do.
Yeah but they are all stuck in some sort of development hell. Like UT is barely making significant progress and Fortnite has been a mess. I guess Paragon worked out ok? Not sure about that, though. edit: Seems to be in Early Access still.

And yeah, they are still a super succesful company and I'm sure selling Gears must have brought in a lot, too.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yeah but they are all stuck in some sort of development hell. Like UT is barely making significant progress and Fortnite has been a mess. I guess Paragon worked out ok? Not sure about that, though.

And yeah, they are still a super succesful company and I'm sure selling Gears must have brought in a lot, too.

Paragon seems to be the only thing that they are consistently putting out updates for (New hero every 3 weeks IIRC which is kinda cool)

Xeteh

Wait, what'd I miss about Dan? I knew he was moving and trying to find someone to take over his lease but... whats this about $16,000 and lawyers and what not?

justjim89

I feel like when Dan's luck runs out, it's gonna run out hard. Like, he wakes up one day 60 pounds heavier and gets framed for assassinating the president.

Meneses

Dan is probably some mythological hero who was dipped in a vat of good luck at birth.

Man, it's crazy that he's moving to freaking Manhattan and SAVING money.

I'm glad they didn't shut down the dota talk

I don't play it, but it's nice to hear their perspective.

yeah it was super nice to
tumblr_mo9rchtlIA1svus96o1_250.gif

killroy87

Haha, Dan dropping straight up lies about Stardew Valley being on Vita. He wasn't even unsure, just flat out "yup, it's Cross Buy on Vita".

I predict at least 10 pissed off customers when they make the purchase and find out there's no Vita version.

Johndoey

Banned
Symmetra is my waifu for laifu.
I feel bad about this

Zarya's new win pose should be her hacking into the DNC, for extra relevance.
I'm not serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom