• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mei has one though, so the best girl is covered.

best girl is covered
tumblr_oi51rr11iO1ruoc3yo1_1280.jpg

Teddified

Paaartay

Edit: Huh I wonder if Dan will be in town when Beast does their potential end of the year RP/fiasco game again. That would be interesting to listen to.

I just got 50 loot boxes in overwatch

I feel dirty

edit-two boxes in a row with 1 legendary each and an epic each

got scrooge mccree
frost pharah

so far so good

justjim89

The new video player is terrible. Constant hitching, can never watch more than five minutes without buffering or having to refresh the page, just awful.

The new video player is terrible. Constant hitching, can never watch more than five minutes without buffering or having to refresh the page, just awful.

Strange, it's a huge step up for me. I had to reboot my browser every hour using their original player, but now I can leave the tab open for days without issue.

I find it amazing for me and now watch videos on the website instead of going to youtube or downloading it, which I had been doing for the past few years.

I use HTML5 HD for the settings.

justjim89

I find it amazing for me and now watch videos on the website instead of going to youtube or downloading it, which I had been doing for the past few years.

I use HTML5 HD for the settings.

It's been nothing but a step down for me, but maybe it's because my AT&T internet kinda sucks. Anytime I try to watch a video on the site's player, it buffers and hitches all the time.

Zornack

New video player is an upgrade for me. Old one would flat out not play sometimes, this one always work though I do get the occasional skipping.

ev0

I had tons of hitching at launch, but now it's better-ish. I really cant stand the look of it though. Dunno what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom