• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
76 is modular enough for the Reaper pairing and daddy kink. Tracer/Winston is the real underrepresented kink ship though.

And half the cast qualifies for the amputation kink.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Drew saying he's trying to finish cleaning up the games of the year while still playing Final Fantasy is a little baffling

Drew saying he's trying to finish cleaning up the games of the year while still playing Final Fantasy is a little baffling

For his personal list

atleast he plays games

Easy Allies gave goty to The Last Guardian and it's not going to even be in the GB top 10.

I have no problem with the Last Guardian

It's not GoTY material at all. I bet whenever shenmue 3 comes out, they'll give it to that too.

Chuck

Still without luck
I just don't think anyone played TLG. Alex is reviewing it and obviously he's not going to go out of his way to talk it up.

Chuck

Still without luck
Alex will probably at least mention it during final deliberations.

But he hasn't finished it and if you look at wikipedia, it obviously turns to shit right after the point he got to.

230136728768348161.png

FStop7

Banned
Can you murder robots in the last guardian? Can you prestige? Does Trico even slam Dew? You can't even command him to defecate on your face. Fucking useless.

Chuck

Still without luck
So they're probably going to put out videos of the goty talks, right? They obviously have the studio setup.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Yo so Kid Chameleon is legit a great game. That thing has like a billion levels and they're all connected in this sort of meta-maze of shortcuts and warps and bonus rooms

Phediuk

Yo so Kid Chameleon is legit a great game. That thing has like a billion levels and they're all connected in this sort of meta-maze of shortcuts and warps and bonus rooms

Yep. Excellent game; one of the best on the Genesis. It's kinda mind-blowing how huge it is for a side-scroller of its era. There's like 6 times as much content in there as the typical console game from that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom