• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm out! Got things to do so I'll catch up with MPP later before coming here to avoid spoilers.

What's wrong with Looney Tunes? Chuck Jones and Mel Blanc were goddamn geniuses.

Yup, Looney Tunes is great and the bluray releases are fantastic for anyone wanting to get into them.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It looks fine for a few minutes to play on a bus or waiting somewhere, which is the point, I guess.

oti

Banned
I think their opinion of Super Mario Party is crazy talk.

You mean Super Mario Run?
They're wrong. As always. Only thing missing is Jeff saying on radio that it sucks only for it to explode a day later and turn into a phenomenon.

Xater

You mean Super Mario Run?
They're wrong. As always. Only thing missing is Jeff saying on radio that it sucks only for it to explode a day later and turn into a phenomenon.

Yes I mean Super Mario Run. Watching them play Party made my brain short circuit. I kinda don't agree on almost everything they have said in that QL.

Also there is no way they are just playing Mario Party 9 today right? This game is short and Dan is leaving.

KLo5JVW.gif

Meguro

Banned
Grand tradition of Mario Party Party is Dan wins due to a streak of good turns.
So 9 is at least a Mario Party Party in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom