• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this Hitman level by:

Finding Santa in the basement. I then murdered him by throwing a circumcision knife into his head and took his suit.

Harry and Marv ended up taking a piss in a area by walking across an electrical wire, so I rigged the wire to shock them, making it an accidental kill.

This actually completed a game challenge, having Santa accidentally kill Harry and Marv

Does anyone else have way more problems with their new video player than ever before? It constantly stops playing. And the past two UPFs have been chugging and hanging, or just stopping. Never had this before.

Does anyone else have way more problems with their new video player than ever before? It constantly stops playing. And the past two UPFs have been chugging and hanging, or just stopping. Never had this before.

Livestreams hitch a lot with the new player, but the hitch is a half-second instead of the old player's seconds-long pauses. So it's a net improvement for me.

guys, listen.

The mini-star system is objectively better than the coins and stars system. however MP9 is bogged down by the everyone in one car mechanic.

thanks.

they're still getting used to the new office

I think Jeff had to go through 5 meetings to get that replay approved.

guys, listen.

The mini-star system is objectively better than the coins and stars system. however MP9 is bogged down by the everyone in one car mechanic.

thanks.

What's objectively better doesn't matter. MP segments only work because of people finding enjoyment in playing through terrible gameplay mechanics over a huge period of time. It's a lot like why GAF is so hot on FFXV right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom