• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

Listening to the latest Beastcast, god the Megaman stuff at the end has me in damn tears, particularly the Carl from ATHF version.

RBH

So the plan is for Dan to restart Mario Party Party once he arrives in NY right? That's the plan?

RIGHT?!

I honestly hope so.

I'd legit be happy if they started back with Mario Party 1 and went in order from there, playing different maps/options this time around.

Fuck this, I don't want the guys wasting their time on 4 hour long videos
A waste of time for one person is an opportunity for hilarity for others.

RBH

2906405-couple+of+cool+dudes.jpg

Meccs

I'm a bit late and just listened to the last Bomb Cast. I can not believe Jeff said: "If I'm hitting bottom that way, where there's gonna be some frozen pizza in the house...."

As a European, this statement is baffling to me. Regardless of someones life situation. I'm already having a hard time handling Dan Ryckert's naive stupidity at times. This is another reason why I'm turning off when they stop talking games and start the "eMails" section.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm a bit late and just listened to the last Bomb Cast. I can not believe Jeff said: "If I'm hitting bottom that way, where there's gonna be some frozen pizza in the house...."

As a European, this statement is baffling to me. Regardless of someones life situation. I'm already having a hard time handling Dan Ryckert's naive stupidity at times. This is another reason why I'm turning off when they stop talking games and start the "eMails" section.

What.

Meccs

Everyone knows of the dark history that frozen pizzas have had in Europe
To be fair, the frozen pizza you can buy in the US is probably nowhere near the quality you can buy in Europe. At least that is what people from over there keep telling me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To be fair, the frozen pizza you can buy in the US is probably nowhere near the quality you can buy in Europe. At least that is what people from over there keep telling me.

Is that like the Cadbury stuff where Europeans swear up and down its this amazing, godly chocolate and then you have it as an american and you're like 'what the fuck are you talking about'

FStop7

Banned

I mean there are good options here but I'm sure Jeff is talking Stouffers or one of those others that come in a silver coated cardboard sleeve and also taste like cardboard.

Meccs

Is that like the Cadbury stuff where Europeans swear up and down its this amazing, godly chocolate and then you have it as an american and you're like 'what the fuck are you talking about'
Never heard of that brand but the wrapping looks like what is called "Milka" where I live. And yeah, that is high price and pretty low quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom