• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Hitman ql

Is there a disposable scrambler in Hokkaido because its a level 15 reward for Colorado

Or did Brad and Dan forget that clothing are the key cards

Zaph

Lightweights

aDoDZ8I.png

strafer

I see Vinny wasting a lot of time trying to throw the axe at enemies when discovered instead of just running up to them.

I'm home from seeing Doctor Strange, which was really good! I think even some folks that aren't big on Marvel movies might enjoy it; they're really going for something different.

Oh dang, Danny on the stream! OH SHIT, Demo Derby! What a fucking awesome Saturday.

Watching the Hitman ql

Is there a disposable scrambler in Hokkaido because its a level 15 reward for Colorado

Or did Brad and Dan forget that clothing are the key cards

It's pretty impressive they forgot considering that the IO guys actually explained the concept of the map to them in person.

I do think the doors in Hokkaido could be better telegraphed in terms of why you don't have access. Something like "official staff only" would have saved a ton of confusion

They are telegraphed though, if the symbol on the back of the clothes doesn't match the symbol on the door you can't get through.

Watching Vinny's replay. I just don't like when the guys solo stream but then have stream guests. Just don't like other people trying to be funny.

Bowlie

Banned
I watched up until he dropped Xenoverse and I don't know what you are talking about? Did someone else appear other than Austin?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'I would skip Dragon Ball, really'

Vinny demoted to F- tier in an instant. A shame to see it happen to him but he's got no one to blame but himself.

NwqsK.jpg

fuck that's a bit of alright then innit

/edit god damn i'm actually more impressed by the fact the artist recreated the jeff gerstmann drawing in their own style and it's recognisable even obscured by jeff's head

What's the source on that image? I've seen it before but don't remember what it's from.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
You make me wanna play Hitman right now.

I'd actually fallen off a bit, only doing 1-2 attempts on each mission from Thailand forward, but Hokkaido re-energized me. Just finished up level 20 mastery on Thailand last night and working on Marrakesh now. Then on to Colorado and finally Hokkaido to get all the (useful) unlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom