• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

repeater

He's doing better than I am. Probably because, like 99% of Americans, it's not a realistic option for him to move to a non-fascist country.
My honest condolences, it's a shitty time. I'm in Sweden, we have a few more years at least until the same shit will hit the fan here on that level.

FStop7

Banned
Brad's really not dealing too well with the election results, is he? :(

I can't blame him. I stopped by a convenience store last night. the woman working the register could barely take her eyes off of the TV on the wall. CNN was on and it was showing the demonstrations, Trump people gloating, etc. She looked genuinely scared. I wanted to say something, but what can you even say?

And yet Brad who is the most technically minded of the group says he really wants one. Funny how that works. Also the twitter replies on that tweet by Brad are embarrassing. PC gamers really can't stand the idea that someone would want a more powerful console.

People who swear blood allegiance to electronic gadgets need a proverbial kick in the junk.

So for American reasons I have really needed something to watch that makes me feel better and I turned straight to Giantbomb and I wasn't let down. Vinny doing that stream yesterday was excellent.

I watched the Gears stream twice. A bit of escapism felt pretty great.

Johndoey

Banned
Mario Party Jeff is best Jeff. It's Jeff slowly being drained of his life force.
--
My drug dealer friends aren't hip to Bitcoin yet.

kiguel182

Just spam the candys! It doesn't hurt and there's room for more.

Why wouldn't you use them?

Okay, I'll stop complaining about candy usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom