• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
My youtube hole has been MRE reviews with someone who is probably an alternate universe Drew if he didn't encounter videogames.

Like there's a fork in the path somewhere down the line for drew.

brad wants to play dead rising

new premium feature

brad rising

dead shoemaker

shoemaker rising

I don't know

He needs a new Breaking Brad. He's too whole now. Needs him some La Mulana, he does.

His shilling for Dungeon Keeper was a fucking travesty.

In Gen 7's fetid dev/pub relationships, when a publisher says "Jump", a dev does so, even if it's off a cliff.

I can deal with him every 20th podcast but his whole thing rubs me the wrong way.

You're a whole thing.

Zornack

Also sometimes Rorie will bring something up then interrupt himself and apologize for bringing it up before bringing it up and it's goddamn adorable.

TraBuch

Banned
A lot of people love it but it always annoyed the shit out of me when people are having a long conversation about something and he's busy reading chat, and then after the conversation is done he looks up and mentions the thing they were just talking about.

Megasoum

Banned
Since I still have roughly 3 week left on my medical leave I guess it's time for attempt number #6 at trying to get into the Persona 4 ER... Skipping to Ep5 right away cause I watched the early episodes so many times by now.

Since I still have roughly 3 week left on my medical leave I guess it's time for attempt number #6 at trying to get into the Persona 4 ER... Skipping to Ep5 right away cause I watched the early episodes so many times by now.

Is there a consensus among GBGaf of which of the two P4ER's is superior?

I don't watch Giant Bomb videos to listen to sub-infomercial level sales. I stopped watching segments that featured him. Especially on the E3 and GDC streams when he showed up, which were entirely not about your pitch for your shitty mobile game.

His chat with Jeff is actually really good. No shilling, just talking games.

Dan seems to have two modes as a spectator

"Do something funny or brutal for my amusement"

"Let me talk about meaningless things or ask odd science questions"

But I still love him.

I think if Vinny and Him playing Hitman together is any indication, we're in for some solid gold GB East content.

Starting tomorrow.

wh-why am i watching francis york morgan push boxes in a warehouse

Because life is beautiful.

I've been playing CoD's campaign and so far i'm enjoying it more than Titanfall 2.

Also, Modern Warfare is still pretty great.

That's the next game I'm going to play after I'm done with FFXV. Probably tomorrow or after.

Correct opinion time:

Rorie should be in every bombcast.

Every roriecast is a delight.

YES.

NXY9IER.gif

Also, more people should be talking about this underrated moment.

Tubobutts

A lot of people love it but it always annoyed the shit out of me when people are having a long conversation about something and he's busy reading chat, and then after the conversation is done he looks up and mentions the thing they were just talking about.
That is literally the best part about Rorie.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That is literally the best part about Rorie.

IT's super fucking annoying. His chat reading in general is bad. I wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't always feel the need to check chat or look up every little thing on wikipedia

His solo streams are much better because of it.

Jintor

Watching the DP VJ ER (too many acronyms) just emphasises to me that Vinny/Jeff was by far the best ER team

I'm just now getting around to reading some of these end of year guest list and they are so good. As guest lists that are prob favours they are real intensive. Cara's lists and Steve Gaynor's list are such good reads.

Jintor

i feel uneasy about the people cheering it on because of the intense capitalist cyberpunk undertones I was getting reading that thread

Tubobutts

i feel uneasy about the people cheering it on because of the intense capitalist cyberpunk undertones I was getting reading that thread
I think there are still a couple of years between corporations being rude on twitter and people being too into it and corporations disapearing people for being rude on twitter and people being too into it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
My youtube hole has been MRE reviews with someone who is probably an alternate universe Drew if he didn't encounter videogames.

Like there's a fork in the path somewhere down the line for drew.

You're welcome.

Let's get that onto a tray. Nice!

I did actually think this was Drew's brother or cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom