• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizzy

I'm rooting for Dan on this one. He's earned it.

I can't imagine he won't win either. Could Taco Bell pull anyone more Internet famous for this?

I can't imagine he won't win either. Could Taco Bell pull anyone more Internet famous for this?
It's like literally everything that's ever happened in his life has led up to this very moment. It's almost too perfect to be real.

TraBuch

Banned

So what you're saying is that Dan is Gary Whitta and he's using his internet fame to get stuff.

All of this is reaching a logical conclusion.

0irgQ3y.jpg

pizzacat

Banned
Yeah this new season of GB has jumped the shark

No way am I going to believe the coincidence of the dan character getting engaged and taco bell just happens to have this contest

Nice product placement btw

daveo42

Banned
So is there a contest to be first or is this just Dan getting ahead of the game and putting in his reservation early?

Yeah this new season of GB has jumped the shark

No way am I going to believe the coincidence of the dan character getting engaged and taco bell just happens to have this contest

Nice product placement btw

*cue laugh track*

LiK

I mean, it does sound weird

wtf are you referring to? my reply that i can see what she looks like? i dunno anything about her so i thought it was cool to see who she is. if you guys are referring to something else, you're the creeps who are projecting.

Scizzy

Here's the official description. A plus is the bouquet of fire sauce packets given to the bride. The big negative is that there's only room for 15 guests and, even worse, you only get a 12-pack of tacos included. Can you imagine going to a Taco Bell for a wedding and being one of the guests without a taco? A nightmare.

Edit: but the contest winners do get a bunch of free stuff: https://www.tacobell.com/loveandtacos. Also, it looks like there's both public voting and judges involved somehow.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
wtf are you referring to? my reply that i can see what she looks like? i dunno anything about her so i thought it was cool to see who she is. if you guys are referring to something else, you're the creeps who are projecting.
Yeah that one

bigkrev

Dan is legitimately excited, his fiance seems like she is completely down for it (Anyone who takes someone to a fancy Taco Bell for their birthday is a good person in my book), weddings are stupid expensive, and he just moved to New York. Hope Dan wins!

LiK

Never talk about GB's significant others in this thread if you wish to not be labled. You should of learned this by now Lik!

i didn't, it was on Twitter where Dan tweeted about his goddamn marriage. i am honestly a bit insulted by it. haven't been in this thread for the last few days and suddenly i'm called a creep when i come back.

Lunar FC

i didn't, it was on Twitter where Dan tweeted about his goddamn marriage. i am honestly a bit insulted by it. haven't been in this thread for the last few days and suddenly i'm called a creep when i come back.

Don't let it get to ya. I got called a creep by many a folks when I asked if we had ever seen Jeff's wife before. God forbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom