• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

word, it's a piece of shit, and the only duel i lost

I reloaded my save over and over to beat that fucker and it didn't even count for the completion points since it was a separate event or something. The only one I gave up on was the Gambling King because it felt like the game was actively working against me on that one after 5-6 reloads.

Am I crazy or were there like two or three items that were on the schedule that seem to have disappeared

Any chance of #content today? Got the day off, wouldn't mind a GB stream.

If not, I'm gonna re-watch some old Demo Derby's. Pretty sure I had some of those Xbox magazine demo discs.

Xater

You guys are crazy, the Outrun series is awesome.

It truly is.

PS: Those Outrun duels are super easy.

Edit: #content?

bildschirmfoto2017-0243y95.png

Xater

I can't wait for The New Games to start coming out. Bombcast sounds like a retro games podcast lately.

Well Yakuza and Nioh are out, but getting them to talk about them is impossible. Jason doesn't talk, Brad doesn't play video games, and Jeff is probably busy with other stuff. Jeff mentioned he is busy with other games he can#t talk about, so my guess is he is reviewing Horizon. That embargo lifts on Monday.

Games have been coming out!
But they seem to not really want to talk about them. Getting Jason to talk about Nioh felt like pulling teeth
The game seemed like a surprise hit for several of them, so I did expect Nioh to get more podcast talk. Not so much, though.
Well Yakuza and Nioh are out, but getting them to talk about them is impossible. Jason doesn't talk, Brad doesn't play video games, and Jeff is probably busy with other stuff. Jeff mentioned he is busy with other games he can#t talk about, so my guess is he is reviewing Horizon. That embargo lifts on Monday.
Yeah I'm looking forward to hearing Jeff's take.

I wonder when they'll have a Switch in the office?

Hindl

The game seemed like a surprise hit for several of them, so I did expect Nioh to get more podcast talk. Not so much, though.

They may have one, but they probably won't be able to even talk about it till launch day, at which point there'll probably just do a launch stream

GB East should do the Switch launch stream, and GB West should do a GDC show.

A Dan/Vinny recurring BotW feature would be amazing

There are a bunch of new games on the horizon they cant talk about yet which is a bit weird for February.

I wonder if Jeff will like Horizon (which I assume they got a copy of a few days ago). Seems like it has enough mindless bar filling and basic crafting that he might like it

Xater

I suspect we will only get a launch stream even if they get it early. (Don't forget that Nintendo is weird about early footage) Those are the best anyway. We get to see lots of the system and the launch games. On top of that they might be able to already give some more detailed impressions by being able to play this stuff earlier.

popo

It is Nintendo. Even if they get early units there will be antiquated video restrictions up the butt until launch.

Looking forward to seeing some Sniper Elite and For Honour (aka The Next Ubisoft Game Sent Out To Die).

Hindl

There are a bunch of new games on the horizon they cant talk about yet which is a bit weird for February.

I wonder if Jeff will like Horizon (which I assume they got a copy of a few days ago). Seems like it has enough mindless bar filling and basic crafting that he might like it

Horizon is basically Far Cry, so I suspect he'll enjoy it quite a bit

I hope they do a launch stream. Console launches are fun and exciting even if the game lineup is pretty lackluster.
Yeah other than Zelda it's mostly just indies and ports. Hopefully they just spend some time fucking around in Zelda. Plus I want to get more of their impressions of the hardware

Hindl

I have zero interest in buying 1, 2, Switch but I would very much like to see them play it.

I'm really curious to see how 1, 2, Switch does. It looks pretty bad, so I'd think it would flop. But who knows, maybe it's something casual players will be in to. Those probably aren't the people that'll be buying a Switch at launch though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I
Looking forward to seeing some Sniper Elite and For Honour (aka The Next Ubisoft Game Sent Out To Die).

Been top 5 games on Twitch for the last 2 betas with a program to get popular streamers to play it

I don't think they sent it out to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom