• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
yeah probably. I'm kind of in the mood for a new WWII game but CoD ain't the series to give me what I'm looking for

They've cannibalised cod's multiplayer with so much pay-to-win blindbox garbage, on top of a season pass with maps that costs 50 bucks, that I don't think a change of pace or era will do anything for me. Could lead to a cool campaign I guess.

i really loved the infinite warfare campaign

It's so good, the best one they've ever produced I think.

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah Infinite Warfare's campaign is the only game I've actually played through completely in the last 6 months or so. Really really good

LiK

the Zombie mode is the one I don't even care about. They should just sell that separately for $30 and fans will buy it.

oti

Banned
Dan's Taco Bell entry reminds me HEAVILY of something a Youtuber would put out.

thinking-face.png

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Dan's Taco Bell entry reminds me HEAVILY of something a Youtuber would put out.

It's acted and cut like a Game Grumps skit.

As it turns out, a lot of jump cuts are necessary when you have a LOT to say about why you're the best couple for this contest, but there's a strict 30-second time limit.

That said...it was pretty fun to edit like that.

Lunar FC

Was just rewatching Dan's video in my campus library when my phone inexplicably lost bluetooth connection with my headphones. Got a lot of strange looks. 🙈

robotrock

Banned
I met my wife because of forgetting to plug in my headphones at the library when watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Turns out, she was even more of a fan than I was.

We've been married ten years now.

in five months time: "WHAT'S up everyone it's Dirty Dan Ryckert and I'm here today with part 23 of my Skyrim Let's Play be sure to like comment and subscribe"

I think that type of editing is only a problem when you get into long form stuff. Like, imagine if someone edited two hours of unprofessional fridays like this. would not be watchable

pizzacat

Banned
I remember listening to some japanese ass remixes and the stereo was also playing what my headphones were playing and I played it off by screaming "that shit was fireeeee"

This was in a library

robotrock

Banned
Was looking for pictures of "sexy link" but wanted to make the search more precise, so I thought I would add the name of the franchise in the search term, so I searched for "sexy link zelda"

Big mistake!

Catvoca

Banned
I met my wife because of forgetting to plug in my headphones at the library when watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Turns out, she was even more of a fan than I was.

We've been married ten years now.

That's a sweet story! If this had happened now and you accidentally played anime out loud in a library you'd probably just find white supremacists

Don't mean to be one of those dicks but does anyone else get annoyed at
Jason, I find he is that guy who is like ME TOO! like everything someone says he is like I had that too, or yeah I also did that, I don't know in this last bomb cast it just sorta got to me.

Don't mean to be one of those dicks but does anyone else get annoyed at
Jason, I find he is that guy who is like ME TOO! like everything someone says he is like I had that too, or yeah I also did that, I don't know in this last bomb cast it just sorta got to me.

I usually am a decent enough person not to get annoyed about something like that on the Internet, and if I did I feel I have enough decency not to demean an actual person behind their back on an Internet forum

LiK

I only want Jason to talk up more. He's very soft spoken. It took Drew a while to really get his opinions out there so I expect the same with Jay.

daveo42

Banned
I've already stated my issues with Jason, but it mainly comes down to understanding when he really likes a game and not articulating his reasons well. He really seems to dig Nioh but for his reasons why I couldn't tell you. I think he just needs more practice/coaching on teasing out deeper reasons on why he likes something other than it's cool.

Swearing is good for you.

Fuck ya it is!

I don't know if the talk of caffeine tolerance was prophetic or what, but god damn is Jeff monotone on a level that catches up with gamespot era Brad on this latest bombcast. He sounds dead on his feet. It's a weird thing when Brad is the most dynamic and excited presence in a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom