• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a GIF of Drew's reaction to MGR's "make America great again" type statement.

kjjjjjvkwu.gif

bomma_man

Since consoles have become more complex than "put the the game in and flick on" UIs have been pretty terrible, but I think it's a matter of input rather than incompetence - standard controllers are terrible for navigating menus.

Case in point, the Wii's was actually pretty good with the pointer, basically iOS before iOS, but terrible with a classic controller.

Even the 3ds and Wii u's touch based UI would probably be fine if they weren't molasses slow.

Ashby

The front page Reddit post with the Drew meme got locked because people were being awful about politics in the comments. Modern life is a nightmare.

popo

I know I was just kidding. Still, I laughed when Jeff did exactly that for his mixlr talk over of the reveal event

They used to get away with it before CBS bought them. Remember that one time when they played Poker Face on loop for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom