• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I refuse to believe anyone who isn't participating or in the audience enjoys PAX Rumble.

Not watching, obviously, I've seen enough of these to know they're very bad.

Hasney

I refuse to believe anyone who isn't participating or in the audience enjoys PAX Rumble.

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

pizzacat

Banned

I mean you're right but gb deserves to have fun sometimes especially after playing Mario party, shenmue, life is strange and now Yakuza (which from what I've heard is worse shenmue?) In the span of like a year no?

justjim89

I think it says something that the Giant Bomb extended family are always the best parts of these. They know how to play characters, they know how to play the video games, they're all great.

Greg Miller is also not bad.

Unfortunately, these events just highlight how far ahead the GB Crew (+alumni) are compared to everyone in terms of engaging personality and improv ability.

Is there a GB panel taking place? I don't remember if they mentioned it.

Jakoo

I wish the entire panel used customer characters in WWE 14', that should be the standard for the whole format. That last match was absolutely hilarious.

Wunder

Unfortunately, these events just highlight how far ahead the GB Crew (+alumni) are compared to everyone in terms of engaging personality and improv ability.

Is there a GB panel taking place? I don't remember if they mentioned it.

yeah in like 3 hours i think

Hasney

I wish the entire panel used customer characters in WWE 14', that should be the standard for the whole format. That last match was absolutely hilarious.

It would be a helluva job to do, but yeah, it would be good. If you want to play a WWE game, WM2000 or No Mercy is it. but the stuff you can do in the newer ones make them better watch
especially when they bug out and do stupid shit like this https://youtu.be/yTc8hLtffRY

Top Bottom