• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

You can use a gun in Yakuza you'd love it.

jfffyhjqd.gif

SZips

did they VGCW the rumble?

Yep, just the last match though but it was done with help from the VGCW guy himself.

Honestly, I hope they get his help for future events. It'd be great to see the entire thing where everyone is their own character.

Hey, can someone link to the video where Dan finally tells the story about how he messed with Drake and Harmonix at an E3 before he knew them? I think they did it on a BLLS:L or something?

Megasoum

Banned
How do you guys sync up Film and 40's and Fast and Furious and play em both at the same time?

I start the movie and pause right after the Universal logo completely fades out on the screen.

I then start the podcast to listen to their intro and when they do the count down I unpause the movie. It doesn't have to be a frame perfect sync... as long as it's within 1 sec it's more than enough.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Hollow Knight is pretty rad. Metroidvania with insect theme and some beautiful art. I'm working through the 2nd area now and loving it.

Top Bottom