• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I TOLD YOU TUMBLR WROTE MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHO'S CRYING NOW WE ALL ARE

Why wouldn't anyone believe that? Them, Bioware Social and Deviantart wrote DA2
tumblr_mi2qfhbs9U1qatcfzo1_500.jpg

fenris___wallpaper_by_ventus_nightwing-d3bz443.jpg

I didn't even think about them streaming the Splatoon Testfire! That's a fantastic idea! I'll try to get on there too, maybe even live out my dream to splatter Jeff right in the face!

daveo42

Banned
Surprised East isn't doing the Splatoon stream. Seems very much like an Alex stream instead of a Jeff/Brad thing. I guess West had to do it since East is all about that #content?

remember how they all liked splatoon and then almost everyone but alex completely forgot about it at the end of the year

Didn't Dan also come to defend Splatoon but then buckle over Stardew Valley?

Hindl

Surprised East isn't doing the Splatoon stream. Seems very much like an Alex stream instead of a Jeff/Brad thing. I guess West had to do it since East is all about that #content?

Didn't Dan also come to defend Splatoon but then buckle over Stardew Valley?
Splatoon came out in 2015, Stardew was 2016. I think you're thinking of him abandoning Splatoon for Mario kart

I forgot Splatoon 2 demo this week. Need to look up the schedule.

Having played little of the first and knowing what kinds of people must've bought a Switch this soon, I expect to get wrecked. At least they can't type GG EZ.

def sim

The last time I played anything online on a Nintendo system was Mario Kart for the DS. I'm going into this with a very low bar.

justjim89

Hmmm. Not gonna have $50 in time for my premium to renew, but I am starting a new job this week. I'll have to go a few weeks without that sweet sweet premium content. Damn.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Alexis popping up in a new twitch dev video, definitely not being forced to read a script
https://blog.twitch.tv/navigation-is-getting-an-upgrade-7df42290cbea#.9udp7wz1g

Alexis has got a real "They haven't let me leave the office since Twitch Con" look in that video. If he blinked at all I'd have asked somebody to translate his blinks into morse code. Fortunately Twitch found that removing eyelids from employees increases productivity by at least .03% so they went for it.

remember how they all liked splatoon and then almost everyone but alex completely forgot about it at the end of the year

They were there for Splatoon winning Best Music of 2015, good enough for me.

Especially in the face of Brad trying to get Phantom Pain to win on the strength of the mission load-out tune, which is just the theme song of Peace Walker performed live but worse.

oti

Banned
They were there for Splatoon winning Best Music of 2015, good enough for me.

Especially in the face of Brad trying to get Phantom Pain to win on the strength of the mission load-out tune, which is just the theme song of Peace Walker performed live but worse.

Don't remind me. Brad completely dismissing Splatoon for Metal Gear Snoozefest V during GOTY was 🙀

Breath of the Wild is imo a worthy top-3, but that obnoxious pause a minute into the main theme and
the fact that the epic theme from the last trailer is not in the game at all, like WTF?!
knock it off Best Music for me. Seriously did somebody mess up the final cut of last year's trailer to make that pause and Nintendo were too stubborn to admit fault so they fucked it up for the final product?

I will say, the music overall is among the high-points for the game for me.

Brad finally vocalized why I hated ME3. And it wasn't the ending (although that played a part).

It's the fact that you solved EVERY SINGLE racial and ethical challenge in the galaxy in less than a year. Entire millennia passed with the greatest scientists and philosophers of the non-human species unable to solve these incredibly devastating and nuanced social and political issues, but dudebro human leader who became a Spectre yesterday did it. Humans to the rescue!

That just crushed me. All credibility completely bottomed out for me at that point, well before the controversial ending.

oti

Banned
I would, for the first time, be legit pissed if Zelda gets music of the year over Nier and Prey.

The way Zelda music adapts to what's happening on screen organically is incredible. You don't think about the music but when it kicks in you know eclxactly why it plays and what it conveys.

Everything I heard from Nier so far I heard from the QL. Not my cup of tea but I get why people like it.

Top Bottom