• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yep, it's good stuff though. I really wish there was more Breath of the Wild art though!

I thought they are making more "follow-up" artbooks or am I misremembering?
I would guess we'll get more breath of the wild next time around when the game has actually released.

I thought they are making more "follow-up" artbooks or am I misremembering?
I would guess we'll get more breath of the wild next time around when the game has actually released.

I don't think there's another one coming, at least not announced. It feels like they've literally used all the Zelda art between the two books. I would buy another for Breath of the Wild stuff though.

drrrrrr0kjwwreka2.gif

NYHorn36

I am still at work and don't know what's going on, but pineapple on your pizza is disgusting.

Pepperoni and jalapeños. Hot soppresatta and jalapeños also accepted.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I don't think there's another one coming, at least not announced. It feels like they've literally used all the Zelda art between the two books. I would buy another for Breath of the Wild stuff though.

Yeah you're right, no Zelda artbooks on the horizon.

I really want to see more breath of the wild concept art though so hopefully we'll get a chance one way or the other.

See Yakuza, are the releases out or coming out in the west:

Yakuza 0
Yakuza Remake
Yakuza 6

And are they making remakes of any others? I want to get into it but have no means beyond PS4.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the dying mall bits of NIght In The Woods is maybe one of the most relateable things I've seen in video games.

much more so than life is strange at least

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I am so incredibly happy to know I am not alone in my Ready Player One hate. Just despised that book. what a hate read that thing is.

East are doing the things all the so called moaners said they should do last year, create memorable and self contained features and series that allow their personalities and observations to flourish.

There is a reason people were bitching and clearly the guys agree because they have listened.

That's why people are negative sometimes, because we know the guys listen and care.

Top Bottom