• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

TraBuch

Banned
The gun is pulled out for executioner moves or procs. I think its a cooldown ability to just shoot someone too. So kinda like deadly throe but actually useful because its one of your main damage abilities.

Warlords of Draenor. Garrisons just inflated the economy with their missions that gave massive gold.

Like, when tokens were first introduced in...Mists? They went for 15k, noe they go for over 80k. Its ridunk.
How's that new class?

Giganteus

Jeff talked about devs wanting to show off their games during UPF and basically being against it during the Bombcast, right? I'm probably missing exactly what he said, but if I got that right, this is timely and amusing.

Jeff talked about devs wanting to show off their games during UPF and basically being against it during the Bombcast, right? I'm probably missing exactly what he said, but if I got that right, this is timely and amusing.

Nah he was talking about the bombcast specifically and not having drive by guests who just show up to shill their shit. But I agree this should have been a separate feature.

I wasn't really bothered by that segment? I don't know. This isn't a game that I would play more than a handful of times, like Trials, but it had a cool look.

Seriously it was OK game looks interesting but it didn't need to be in upf. But whatever. Drew just said buckfast. The closest I've ever heard him get to swearing

Top Bottom