• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Ever get the feeling Jason lied on his resume and has been bullshitting his way through video produciton like that scene in Catch me if you can where DiCaprio tried to be a doctor?

Catvoca

Banned
Ever get the feeling Jason lied on his resume and has been bullshitting his way though video produciton like that scene in Catch me if you can where DiCaprio tried to be a doctor?

Jason is Agent 47 just pretending to be a video producer to set up the perfect kill.

Catvoca

Banned
I don't want to be horrible but it looks like the sort of game that would come out on ps+ that I would play for ten minutes then wonder why I pay for ps+

I was about to post "this game looks cool, I'll play it when it hits ps plus" but I thought that was too mean.

kiguel182

Good thing about this UPF is that I can watch it on YouTube since their player was crapping out on me.

Edit: Well, YouTube isn't much better. Guess is on my end.

That dev is bending over backwards to avoid saying, "yeah, high level play requires memorisation."

Call it intuition if you must, shaka brah.

So it is like a combo ranged/melee spec? Or is the gun like Deadly Throw level shit?

The gun is pulled out for executioner moves or procs. I think its a cooldown ability to just shoot someone too. So kinda like deadly throe but actually useful because its one of your main damage abilities.

And holy fucking shit, what the hell happened to the economy?

Warlords of Draenor. Garrisons just inflated the economy with their missions that gave massive gold.

Like, when tokens were first introduced in...Mists? They went for 15k, noe they go for over 80k. Its ridunk.

Top Bottom