• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Wunder

So did Rich let it slip that Drew is doing a Patreon? When Jeff was talking about that shot he said it'd be a great shot for his Patreon or Kickstarter.

I thought he was joking that it'd be a common shot for a kickstarter video, like that indie vibe. Also I would be shocked if Drew doesn't do a patreon or crowdfunding thing.

How's that new class?

Very mobile. Pretty strong and very different from other melee classes in their mobility. And they get metamorphisis so theres that. All the classes have been extremely changed from what they were 2, even 1 expansion befote. Each specialization within a class is now extremely different from each other.

Catvoca

Banned
Dawson_Crying.gif

Wunder

Jeff knows this is the end of an era, will never be the same.

It definitely is. With the direction the site is moving with the new hires, it sounds like they're trying to hire for entry-level or at the very least less experienced positions, so they'd have to build those guys up again.

Myggen

i miss you myggs

:)

I miss you guys too, I just have too much shit going on to do spend too much time on GAF at the moment. But i`ll be back!

I just have to say that I just love GB, Jeff and Brad etc. Looking forward to what Drew has going on too, but man I love GB.

Wunder

:)

I miss you guys too, I just have too much shit going on to do spend too much time on GAF at the moment. But i`ll be back!

I just have to say that I just love GB, Jeff and Brad etc. Looking forward to what Drew has going on too, but man I love GB.

take me with you

away from this place

Top Bottom