• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

def sim

drewrieqfk92.gif

Maxey

Sad to see him go but excited about his future endeavors.

Can't wait to find out what's he gonna do now.

Myggen

Really hope these guys are proud of what they've created.

I only complain because the rest of the internet is so shit in comparison.

I can guarantee that they are.

Onward to catching up on the 2 Fast 2 Furious commentary track!

Tan

I feel really bad I never watched all those F1 videos because I completely missed that amazing Dave Lang impression until now

Good luck in the future Drew!

Drew was the guy that essentially "joined" Giant Bomb at the moment I did, when I started watching in 2009 and had no previous knowledge of the Gamespot guys at all. He had a nice relatable air to him. And then it turned out he was insanely ambitious and adventurous and it's hard not to adore him.

Gonna be hard to fill those shoes.

kiguel182

Man, I'm really going to miss Drew. This sucks but I hope he founds tons of success whatever he does next.

And yeah, GB West and East really feel like two different sites. Hopefully West can get new people fast and shake things up.

It's bittersweet. I've always felt a kind of kinship with Drew because we share a lot of the same interests and thoughts on life, so I'm excited for what he's doing next. At the same time, I'm sad to see him leave the site. He's low-key hilarious, and I always felt his talents were overlooked.

They're going to have a tough time filling his shoes. I'm looking forward to the future of both him and Giant Bomb. It's gonna be a fun year.

JBuccCP

For the last few years West has been carried by the team of Dan and Drew. It's going to be a real rough patch. I'm hoping for some good East and West collaborations in the meantime while they find people.

Top Bottom