• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I wonder if what connection they might have through Jared.

Oh yeah, did that Totalbiscuit thing happen, or was there not an episode today?

justjim89

I snagged a code for Samurai Gunn from Max Temkin's tumblr, then promptly realized I have no friends to play with. I've now lost all enthusiasm to play it. Damn.

Ah well. Excited for GOTY stuff. I really don't see how they could top last year's fake TV shows.

popo

I have a evil money grubbing idea that might save GB some bucks.

All premium live shows are now free for all and as such are streamed over Twitch, but the achieves are premium members only.

All your suggestions seem to come back to you being too cheap to sub :p

Seriously though, if Justin is crap then people will complain - free or not.

GB hosts gigabytes of video every week. I doubt a few hours of streaming makes much difference to the budget.

I remember talking to Jeff over twitter about the potential for people to take advantage of their relaxed, unstructured style to promote their game. He said they're always very selective about who they let on their content, and anyone pitching game coverage has an uphill battle, but they will take a chance on some unproven people.

I doubt we'll see Rich Gallup on UPF or the Bombcast again.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Are you being sarcastic ultratruman? I really can't tell.

theRizzle

I remember talking to Jeff over twitter about the potential for people to take advantage of their relaxed, unstructured style to promote their game. He said they're always very selective about who they let on their content, and anyone pitching game coverage has an uphill battle, but they will take a chance on some unproven people.

I can 100% guarantee Rich Gallup will appear on GB many more times in the future

kvk1

I think you're overinterpreting the situation.

So it'll be just like when Giant Bomb cut ties with Dave Lang after all those times he was promoting Wreckateer and Dive Kick, right?

popo

It is just the way Rich is. He appears infrequently but is a bit of a shill when he does. Last time I remember he was at E3 shilling an iphone game. He had recently being laid off so people let him go on way too long.

It is okay. People call him on it but - like Lang - it is worth a little shill to have them on.

Anyhoo. Enough of that nonsense. This is the weekend goddammit and I am bored. Time for CreepyGAF question of the week.

Which GB members do you think are gun owners?

Jeff is almost certain.

Brad - with is almond/soya milk and kale salad - I am guessing not. But then he is southern ...

Vinny seemed like he was only half joking about that shotgun in his bug out bag.

What about Patrick? He did live in a bad neighbourhood but seems like a dedicated pacifist. What if it was someone being mean to someone in the LGBT community. I think he might shoot them then, in the arm at least.

Drew. He is a strange one. I think he might hunt you with bow and arrow just for the sport. Unless his programming prevents him from hurting humans.

kvk1

Which GB members do you think are gun owners?

Jeff is almost certain.

Brad - with is almond/soya milk and kale salad - I am guessing not. But then he is southern ...

Vinny seemed like he was only half joking about that shotgun in his bug out bag.

What about Patrick? He did live in a bad neighbourhood but seems like a dedicated pacifist. What if it was someone being mean to someone in the LGBT community. I think he might shoot them then, in the arm at least.

Drew. He is a strange one. I think he might hunt you with bow and arrow just for the sport. Unless his programming prevents him from hurting humans.

What.

skynidas

Banned
Which GB members do you think are gun owners?[/U]

Jeff is almost certain.

TaTdV.gif

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Do you know who Rich Gallup is?

Tucah

you speak so well
Sure, Rich pimped his game a bit but he's still awesome and I love seeing him pop up every once and a while.

Nestunt

are they done filming for GOTY stuff or are they continuing in the coming week?

just wondering what kind of content there will be in their last week at the office

Zaph

are they done filming for GOTY stuff or are they continuing in the coming week?

just wondering what kind of content there will be in their last week at the office
Done filming, but it's the editing that takes forever.

Unless they can get someone to man the control room, expect another slow week.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom