• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Alright, total biscuit guy is alright. Shame about some of the stuff he's said in the past but he seems nice enough.

Zaph

Totalbiscuit is actually really good in this morning show.
Waxing lyrical into a mic about the industry is TB's forte. It's his over-dramatic responses and persecution complex across his entire online footprint that pisses people off (and his somewhat shady conflict of interest with what he's paid to do).

Mesoian

Waxing lyrical into a mic about the industry is TB's forte. It's his over-dramatic responses and persecution complex across his entire online footprint that pisses people off (and his somewhat shady conflict of interest with what he's paid to do).

Sounds like he just needs a foil.

He's just really good at talking off the cuff and sounding articulate.

Mesoian

2579832-darkhumor.jpg

mileS

I've always been kind of baffled as to why people hate TotalBiscuit. Can anyone give me some bullet points as to why?

He's seems like an honest dude that's not afraid to voice his opinion on things. I used to watch his videos back when he did WoW stuff, not much wrong with those. I've only recently started to get into his WTF series because unlike 99% of people that do video content he actually talks and shows the information on PC ports and settings that.. lets face it, A TON of people want to know. It's not just that really. He seems incredibly articulate when talking games. I get it, the rants sometimes can go a little overboard, but if anything it just shows he's very passionate.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I've always been kind of baffled as to why people hate TotalBiscuit. Can anyone give me some bullet points as to why?

He's seems like an honest dude that's not afraid to voice his opinion on things. I used to watch his videos back when he did WoW stuff, not much wrong with those. I've only recently started to get into his WTF series because unlike 99% of people that do video content he actually talks and shows the information on PC ports and settings that.. lets face it, A TON of people want to know. It's not just that really. He seems incredibly articulate when talking games. I get it, the rants sometimes can go a little overboard, but if anything it just shows he's very passionate.
Because he is a prick that freaks out when anyone disagrees with him. From a quick gis

If you ignore his twitter and some of his ranting videos and stick to his WTF is... stuff he's bearable.

popo

Odd they picked that one out. It was clearly a joke and most of those tweets are Brit based. I suspect someone over there is a fan of GB.

Zaph

Brilliant. Wish Ryan was around to give him shit for it, he would latch on to stuff like that so well.

edit: We need a last minute GotY category: Brad's best twitter font 2013

sixghost

So if you give someone a $90 hoodie for christmas, do you try to casually mention how much it costs so they don't think you gave them some shitty hoodie?

Lunzio

I've paid as little as $15 for a great hoodie and usually have put down $30. Doesn't seem to be anything that screams $90! for that one

Tested should really change the name of those show and tell videos to "needlessly expensive stuff upper middle class hipsters in San Francisco can buy".

"I will wear my $90 hoodie while I write with my $50 kickstarted pen and enjoying a sip of the coffee I made using my $150 ceramic pot"

Mesoian

Tested should really change the name of those show and tell videos to "needlessly expensive stuff upper middle class hipsters in San Francisco can buy".

"I will wear my $90 hoodie while I write with my $50 kickstarted pen and enjoying a sip of the coffee I made using my $150 ceramic pot"

Or...you know..."Coffee"

To be fair, American Giant hoodies are exceptional quality. But I guess that's expected for $90.

I consider myself a hoodie enthusiest, and I would tend ot dissagree. I have never worn one but look at the zipper on the one Will is wearing, it is all warped after just a couple of months. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE for a quality hoodie.

GARBAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom