• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Jesus, Brad.

And cringe/wahjah inducing memories are the worst.

What gives me at least some comfort when I'm through wincing and clenching my fist because of one of those memories is the realization that I'm probably the only person in the world who it matters to any more.

Jintor

Hahahah watching an Unprofessional Friday from a few months ago, everyone just ditching Alexis is amazing and cruel

Reminds me of the time they stole Brad's wallet... and his chair... and his computer... and all of his stuff

ArjanN

GIF stolen from Giantbomb:

2557724-cheesyfail.gif

Xater

Man Rorie never told Brad my tip for Volgarr. You really don't need to stop on the rope when you have the blue shield. You can just climb up without even thinking about the darts. Everything will be blocked.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So rorie kept mentioning about a thread that has artwork of their DnD characters done by the community, but does anyone have a link to it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He'd be the perfect bombcast host, honestly. One of the few times where I agree that someone should go there. If they want to.

popo

Bad, his RoC is out of unity.

Anyway, I just got to that super inappropriate joke in the Vulgarr stream, and uhh... I don't get it.

yeah, i'm not sure it is a joke. The line by Vinny about his "third leg" is a joke and then Brad just says the first thing that comes to mind. Which could lead to unintended speculation on why Vinny is showing his penis to his son.

Either that or I didn't get it either.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
yeah, i'm not sure it is a joke. The line by Vinny about his "third leg" is a joke and then Brad just says the first thing that comes to mind. Which could lead to unintended speculation on why Vinny is showing his penis to his son.

Either that or I didn't get it either.

He's pretty much saying that Vinny is showing Max his penis. Which is socially inappropriate I guess.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
hey guys i havent played this game

or know anything about it

but here i think this is better than what the creators thought up

Well I mean, aside from the combined total of watching people play and talk about the game for about 4 hours straight, sure dude, I know nothing about it. Spot on. Aces all the way.

demidar

Well I mean, aside from the combined total of watching people play and talk about the game for about 4 hours straight, sure dude, I know nothing about it. Spot on. Aces all the way.

Saying that sucks is like saying Dark Souls sucks. You don't really want to say that do you?

def sim

RICK WERZ. HAHAHAHA.

I don't get it.

Google search lead me to:

Rick Werz = rikverc. I guess you could call it a joke meant for people who understand Croatian language (since developers are from Croatia) or at least who use the term rikverc to describe the action of driving your car backwards.

To be actually really precise, the Serbo-Croat word "rikverc" derives from the German "rückwärts", so it's still German ;D

Giant Bomb comments.

edit: oh gosh im super late

lets not get into this again

i am sorry you think you know more than you actually do after not actually doing anything with a product outside of watching others play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom