• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
WTF happened tonight? I turned off the stream after 30min cause I was bored to death and now everybody is saying it was the best thing? wtf

justjim89

I really wish one of the core GB guys was more into stealth games. The Dark Mod was just released standalone today and I'd love to see it covered on GB.

LordCanti

WTF happened tonight? I turned off the stream after 30min cause I was bored to death and now everybody is saying it was the best thing? wtf

Brad really broke in a lot of ways. The worst way was this exchange:

Vinny: Some people call it my third leg
Brad: Max doesn't count

Dany

Banned
Looks similar to giantbomb. Which is not a bad thing. But considering how large Gamespot it, it seems like the new look is hiding too much.

Megasoum

Banned
LMAO this is amazing (from Jeff's twitter)

BWLsODgCcAADZbL.jpg:large

Oh...and hi Jeff...I can see this thread in your tab bar!

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
That was tense as hell for me, and I'm just wearing headphones in a dark room. Playing that with a Rift on would probably be about the same as Patrick.

LordCanti

I don't think so and remember the occlus makes him see that shit nearer than he usually does and he can't pull away either (he has admitted that's a tactic that would be employed) .

He can't see things on the periphery either, which is probably lost on anyone that hasn't used a Rift. We may see monsters that he can't at times.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Does anyone else just not really jive with Volgarrs art style? I just don't really like it. It feels a bit amateur. Also, I really am not a fan of the way the helmet looks on the character. Ahhhh I don't know. Besides that the game seems kind of okay though. The checkpoints are way too far spaced out. There should be a checkpoint before the boss.

V-Bomb's antics are carried over into the Load Our Last Souls series: huge-ass damage, no sell defense, unorthodox methodology that pays off, blundering into new situations, climbing shenanigans.

It's great.

Does anyone else just not really jive with Volgarrs art style? I just don't really like it. It feels a bit amateur. Also, I really am not a fan of the way the helmet looks on the character. Ahhhh I don't know. Besides that the game seems kind of okay though. The checkpoints are way too far spaced out. There should be a checkpoint before the boss.

Or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom