• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I know they arent shying away from it, but its pretty close to just being a Souls ripoff except with a worse art style, design and combat

The schedule is straight up lying right now!

Ah, okay. Makes sense.

No, that's not it. I'm in the same time zone as Boston and (for instance) the PAX Panel is starting at 9:00 PM (I double checked on the PAX website) just like the GB schedule shows. The Dan podcast is just late. The Daylight Saving stuff does not effect anything on the schedule until Sunday's Quick Look.

Myggen

I know they arent shying away from it, but its pretty close to just being a Souls ripoff except with a worse art style, design and combat

I dunno man, a 2D Souls like game sounds pretty cool to me.

No, that's not it. I'm in the same time zone as Boston and (for instance) the PAX Panel is starting at 9:00 PM (I double checked on the PAX website) just like the GB schedule shows. The Dan podcast is just late. The Daylight Saving stuff does not effect anything on the schedule until Sunday's Quick Look.

Okay, thanks for the info. Guess the upload just didn't stick or something. Hope it's up soon, going out for a run in 15 minutes!

Oh it's the podcast people are waiting on?

Unless I'm mistaken, even if a podcast is scheduled ahead of time, I think there is a final manual process to make it go live (the 90 seconds worth of work that Brad refers to for 8-4...he forgot to do it a few weeks back). It might be that Dan didn't realise that podcasts don't don't publish as automatically as videos do.

Or I could be totally wrong and the site's broke. Dave, never mind your second-born, the site's broke!

Myggen

4PhyZKv.gif

edit: I take it back, it's there now!

Yeah it's the Ryckert bonus podcast that's missing. It was due to go up at 875 Beats Swatch Internet Time. (33 mins ago)

[EDIT - Woo it's there again! I have some Guild Wars 2 wandering around background noise!]

dan2026

Good lord, Drew vs the Ocelot Unit has to be some of the worst MGS playing I have ever seen.

Tactical Stealth Action right?

What's also shitty about the Bean movie is that it's just a bunch of recycled skits from the original English show. I saw it at the movies when it came out and I was very disappointed, as my father and I had already seen the show and were fans.

Zaph

I'm on mobile, what's the ETA on the panel? Is it even today?

And fuck yes Salt & Sanctuary. Watching that once I'm home.

Xater

Salt 6 sanctuary continues to look great. Really excited for that game. Wasn't a fan of their previous games but this is right up my alley.

I hope people will link to the Twitch archive in the morning so I don#t have to wait for the GB version of the panel to go up. We all know that's not going to happen before early next week.

Myggen

Yeah what the, he wasn't there the whole time before that was he?

Nope. he came on after John and Mark left (they more or less never go over 5 people when there's guests). Brad edited it so that it would sound like Dan had been there the whole time with Dan's "see you guys" (or whatever Dan said) and no acknowledgement of the fact that Dan just came on the podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom