• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Ok everyone pause the show for me, I have to drive home from work.

Never works. They always just carry on discussion, completely ignoring how it ruins the communal watching aspect for those of us leaving work while the show starts. Some people think the world centers around them, you know?

Zaph

The Devil's Rejects is fantastic. House of 1000 corpses and Halloween are okay. Everything else he's done isn't good.

Hoping 31 is a return to form.

William

I wish I had kept my Lynx. I had only a couple of games, but I have fond memories of this dracula adventure game on it. It felt way ahead of its time. Also I was super against any handheld that wasnt a Lynx. Stupid Gamegear!

No idea what happened to it, probably sold off for a fiver in a bootfair or something years ago.

Never works. They always just carry on discussion, completely ignoring how it ruins the communal watching aspect for those of us leaving work while the show starts. Some people think the world centers around them, you know?

Exactly! It was even worse for me today, since all these asshats are in town for SXSW clogging up the roads!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I remember a friend who used to bring his Lynx into school. I think he had a TV tuner for it and someone else has the Game Gear one.

Man, I'm old.
I had a friend who brought the Game Gear with a TV tuner to a school trip thinking we could sneak some TV time in. We watched about 10 minutes of a public news broadcast till the batteries died.

tchocky

Rorie had a bike accident this morning.

Rorie on twitter said:
Gonna have some fun bruises from this morning's bike accident. Mixed-use trail, pedestrian decides to turn around in the middle of it without looking, swerve to avoid him, tree root, over the handlebars. Fun fact: most bike accidents in the U.S. do not involve cars. Any situation can potentially be deadly! Wear a properly-fitted helmet. Lucky to escape with scratches and bruises, could've been a lot worse.

The Game Gear (and Lynx) didn't last long in the car (unless you got the bigger rechargeable battery packs), but with the AC Adapter, they came in handy during trips to the grandparents' house.

- J - D -

UPF 80's Edition

Jason had a fighting game with 80's horror movie icons, Jeff brought an Atari Lynx, and Brad brought new retro arcade.

Pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom