• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Holy crap this is awesome. Take this and make it multiplayer and this is what Home should have been.

Yep. This is amazing. Somehow make this online multiplayer, with a bigger environment and it'd be even more so.

Oh yeah, and everyone wearing VR headsets.

Zaph

I would happily drop full price for something like that if they could faithfully recreate the old SegaWorld Trocadero.

It was amazing :(

EZ9yFzM.jpg

That was a really good UPF. Super chill

Dies the stream kick in when you load the page or do you manually have to press play? I'm pretty sure it was the former. Maybe my browser is being screwy right now.

jgminto

Started my new playthrough of MGS3 today on Normal. I usually play on hard but picked normal for Metal Gear Scanlon comparisons and for more room to experiment. I'll probably catch up to Drew in a day or two and then play along after that.

I am starting to get a itch to replay Persona 4 Golden but I think I should save it until later in the year when I should be travelling more.

When I had 2, hour long train rides a year or two ago that game was a god send.

Myggen

Sounds like it was a good UPF, can't wait to watch it tomorrow or Sunday. Also, I wonder how many consoles Jeff owns in total. Has to be an insane amount.

Branson

I'm trying to not be super OCD about this MGS3 playthrough, since I'm one of those all no alert no kill players (usually). I have to remember its just for entertainment. But...all of those kills...AHHHHH.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Where the guys wearing a lot of makeup tonight or what?

The contours on their face were very intense tonight. Everyone had very high cheekbones my girlfriend said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom