• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a subscriber, if the content is premium.

Be on the website when they're going live.

Check the front page.

BOOM.

Step one, become a subscriber.

Step two, click on the link on the top of the page when it's going on.

I think you can just go to giantbomb.com/chat too.

Or, if you're logged in (and a subscriber), you can just head to GiantBomb.com/chat for a direct link.
Thanks. Is there a link to a schedule page? I think I've seen posts in this thread with people talking about one.
upcoming stuff is usually on the main page.

As others have said, there's one on the front page of the site.

If you're curious, the next live show is in about 3 and half hours from now, at 3 p.m. PDT.
Thanks again.

Aerocrane

At least playing that Run the Jewels song during that moment was a pretty inspired choice, Battlefield Hardline.

That song alongside some other rap songs can play randomly when you enter a car in multiplayer mode. And of course the song can be heard muffled outside the car even from quite a far distance.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Hotline Miami 2 or as I like to call it Way-too-many-guys-with-guns 2 :/
I liked the first game more, it was much more focused and simple.

Patryn

Thanks. Is there a link to a schedule page? I think I've seen posts in this thread with people talking about one.

As others have said, there's one on the front page of the site.

If you're curious, the next live show is in about 3 and half hours from now, at 3 p.m. PDT.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
There are so many dudes with guns it's nuts. And from offscreen too :(

Yeah, the first one was pretty simple but that was what's amazing about it. Look at the area, figure out where the enemies are, figure out who is a priority target, then just run and never stop.
Here I have to lure people to my position, then hide again cause I'm getting destroyed if I go a step to far. The levels are too big, too many windows and too many guns.
Level editor will be amazing though.

'Also the lock-on on consoles looks really helpfull but also kinda cheap

after first seeing that pic they used for the MK Cage family trailer , the first thing i thought was a "here's Johnny" joke. Lo and behold after actually watching the video LOLOLOL

Yeah, the first one was pretty simple but that was what's amazing about it. Look at the area, figure out where the enemies are, figure out who is a priority target, then just run and never stop.
Here I have to lure people to my position, then hide again cause I'm getting destroyed if I go a step to far. The levels are too big, too many windows and too many guns.
Level editor will be amazing though.

'Also the lock-on on consoles looks really helpfull but also kinda cheap
At one point in the first game I got on a proper roll when I found a katana, got through like four levels without a death, just running around slicing people (and this was in the latter half of the game).

The lock-on isn't console specific, at least the first game had it on PC when playing with M&KB.

What kind of addict would buy a drug called "hot shot"? Is Dice that lazy to not look up the term or is this kind of silly satire meta whatever they're going for?

I'm looking at the main page and I don't see any links or section for a schedule or upcoming.

Found it. I think. So next is a Code Name STEAM Quick Look, then a UPF, then something about PS Home? edit edit- oh wow March 31st so that's what they meant by the quip in the podcast about scheduling PS Home.

kvk1

Really enjoying this Metal Gear: Hardline quick look so far.

Edit: Drew makes the same joke as soon as I post this. Great.

Oh wow yeah. It cuts to 'Judge people', and that sounds like he was saying something before that.

Looks like the video started to artifact. I guess Vinny only noticed it last second and didn't want to re-do the whole QL
sD1ZFup.png

daydream

Banned
they obviously spoiled cara's hiring and vinny made it look like a technical hiccup in post

#followthecara

Are cuts in QLs a rare occurrence?

Yep, they go against the format, really. Only time we had cuts in the past was when they switched between two versions of games (PC <-> PS360).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom