• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this game is being sold for money. Not because it looks bad or anything, but because it feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Rapstah

I don't understand why it's a big deal. Seems to be loved by a subset of the press/'scene' as an in joke?

If a random dude made this and released it, I imagine it would get shit on for its memes.

Is IDARB Meme Run for people who think they're better than Meme Run?

Myggen

The Dreaded Alex @alex_navarro · 22 minutes ago

Vinny and I just spent almost an hour and a half playing Raven’s Cry. I hope you like shitty pirate voices and needless swearing.

Anywyas, I think IDARB looks okay, but I guess it's worse than Hitler or something.

valeo

IDARB's actual game is quite fun. The 'hashbomb' stuff is stupid, especially when it's constant like it is with this stream.

W1SSY

The issue with the stream of IDARB is that the spam is constant. For most people it will never happen except when it randoms them.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I really want the Paul Ryckert head from UPF and the Quick Look extravaganza as my avatar

You should use this, cropped out.
maxresdefault.jpg

rip steve winwood

he died as he lived

complaining about threads

The creation stuff in IDARB seems a million times more interesting than the actual game.

I'm inclined to agree, but they don't give you enough of a track length to compose a proper beatbox and orchestra hit-laden opus.

Xater

I mean, what is there to be sarcastic about, Dark Forces rules.

Brad this better happens now or this would one one cruel joke...

Yeah I don't get IDARB either. I'd rather play BaraBariBall and that's my least favorite game in Sports Friends.

Myggen

This isn't Steve's first ban, hopefully it's not permanent this time either.

I agree with his sentiment about "react to" threads, but the rules are the rules!

no, they also know some of the devs

Collusion! Mike Mika with that sweet cash handout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom