• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad, you mentioned a Super Mario World quicklook in the Apotheon video. Make it a bombastica, lets go.

Better yet, live show, pass-and-play. Pass the controller every time you get to a new level, whoever fails to complete the level they're on has to drop out. See how far they can get. Burritos to whoever is the last one left.

Myggen

Brad Shoemaker @bradshoemaker · 13 minutes ago

Sounds like I need to play Grow Home tonight. That thing any fun to watch for someone who doesn't play a lot of games?

Paul Ryckert @PaulRyckert · 10 minutes ago

@bradshoemaker It's no Goat Simulator, I can tell you that.

Paul is great.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Better yet, live show, pass-and-play. Pass the controller every time you get to a new level, whoever fails to complete the level they're on has to drop out. See how far they can get. Burritos to whoever is the last one left.

Honestly, the problem is the amount of input lag they have with these older games on modern tv's, and factoring in the recording equipment they use that only adds to it.

TraBuch

Banned
Listening to old bombcasts and Jeff's talking about the time he lived with three waitresses. Is it just me, or is Jeff's life even more fascinating than Dan's?

Bacon

Listening to old bombcasts and Jeff's talking about the time he lived with three waitresses. Is it just me, or is Jeff's life even more fascinating than Dan's?

They are both fascinating in their own special ways

Also fuck #IDARB

#JointheConversation

#PlaytheGame

#Pwned

#WeakSauce

W1SSY

And now I an going back to re-watch the original unplugged videos. Really would have loved for Dave and Ian to have been included in the new one.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
idarb is what happens when you constantly try to turn dave lang into a maymay, giant bomb

IDARB is amazing. It needs to be put into a museum. It's the collective internet making a game together, and almost everything about it is awful but it seems like fun. Six months in either direction and this game would be entirely different. I'm not saying it's good, but it should be preserved for history's sake. They'll need to know how it all ended so fast and idarb will explain a lot.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
Brad, you mentioned a Super Mario World quicklook in the Apotheon video. Make it a bombastica, lets go.

I thought about that exact thing this week, but our plans around old games are a bit in flux right now. Stay tuned.

Seventy70

I agree that this Mario Party was lame. Everyone just seemed tired and angry. I nearly fell asleep. If no one is going to get invested in it, then there's no point in playing at all. I could just watch some random YouTube person play it and get the same thing out of it.

Dave Lang can't be an alpaca. Everyone loves alpacas.
so he's... Eli?

Anyways, how many times has this picture been posted in reply to Dan's D&D character?

hEqDEg2.jpg

bender

What time is it?
Idarb is basically multiplayer Meme run.

That was the first thing that popped in my head as well. I think it's the constant barrage of annoying sound effects. That Quick Look gave me a headache. I can't imagine playing the game. The twitter integration seems like a neat idea though.

Lelcar

Real talk: Dan Ryckert is the VIP employee at Giant Bomb right now.

As a fan of Giant Bomb since the beginning and the only site that I have ever consistently visited for eight years, my allegiance is with the original four duders. But I have been consuming Dan Ryckert material all day and it is the best and absolute quality stuff. It's weird because I'm always skeptical of any content that doesn't have at least one of the original members apart of it.

Dan Ryckert has been exceeding my expectations in every way, and I hope he continues to be a big part of the site until the very end. Seriously, his work at Giant Bomb has been amazing. I hope he feels welcome and sticks around.

No slight against Patrick Klepek, seriously, I greatly appreciate his contribution to Giant Bomb and I respect his motivations for leaving, but I hope that no one else treats working at Giant Bomb just as a stepping stone to their next big venture. As a fan, I want these employees to own it and be proud. And I get that it wasn't Patrick's intention to leave the site eventually, I'm just saying what's in my heart.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Thing is he's been driving most of the content (especially the premium stuff) lately.

I really love his stuff but it would be good to get more brad and jeff driven content too.

Renpatsu

Gone for a few days and I'm suddenly behind on hours of GB content.

Just watching the Hardline video.

Detective Ryckert?

Edit: Glad Jeff seems to be making his own fun as a cop. This is like a companion video to Vinny's Enforcer quick look.

daydream

Banned
i got over the lack of dance talk and now i'm a fan of this podcast

finally a good premiumcast that's not box office bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom