• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Well they did tell us right up front it this is a Battle Stream Combat Test Stream

giphy.gif

I've had fun with the couple hours of pubg I've played so far, but it definitely seems like it's the best playing with a team (or, alternatively, with other people watching you play irl or streaming).

Wunder

I've had fun with the couple hours of pubg I've played so far, but it definitely seems like it's the best playing with a team (or, alternatively, with other people watching you play irl or streaming).

my favorite part of pubg is how different each 3 modes feels.

Solo feels slower and more tense as you edge around the map by yourself, with the frequency of campers being extremely high.

Duo is perhaps my favorite mode and what I'd consider the most 'tactical', because it's similar to solo but with a second pair of eyes and mind to help you make decisions. Fights allow you employ more strategy with a second person to flank or suppress while keeping the tension of a solo game.

Squad seems like the least serious of all 3 modes. With 4 players running around, you get into fights often and against another group of 3 or 4. This means that shit goes down super quick, and people can die fast.

chogidogs

I was not ready for how dark some of the quests in Nier end. With the music and all, it just gets under my skin. Already had chills atleast a couple of times now.

I need to take a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom