• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love indie stuff like this blowing up, I have to say I'm kind of curious to see what it'd look like if a big franchise like Call of Duty or something tried their hand at a mode like this.

BearPawB

Banned
Even if it happens organically? That's some emergent gameplay shit that they shouldn't be discouraging.

that isn't the point of the game.
If you decide to team up with someone randomly you will be banned.

It is simply too much of an advantage

As much as I love indie stuff like this blowing up, I have to say I'm kind of curious to see what it'd look like if a big franchise like Call of Duty or something tried their hand at a mode like this.

The Division has a mode like this

Ubisoft would knock it out of the park. Between R6 Siege and For Honor, they seem to really be able to nail MP experiences. And of course open world.

idh2fqaq.gif

The intensity of this game is exactly the same as Rainbow Six: Siege except in Siege it's on a much smaller scale. In that game firefights last seconds as well despite long planning and preparations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom