• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Hmm I guess that makes sense. I guess sniper rifles are pretty powerful in this game.

Also is there bullet drop in Battlegrounds? I don't think Vinny got that answer.

Yup, here's a good example on one of the guns

hrHUmWV.jpg

Between this and the Unfinished, I have gone from "those battle royale games look pretty stupid" to "this cannot come to consoles soon enough".

He thought the two(?) people in there were dead, shot from someone behind where Jeff was looking. It was a killbox... only in the wrong direction.

Hmm that makes sense. If I were to imagine myself in the intensity of that moment I'd probably be thinking the bodies inside were just dead people.

Hmm that makes sense. If I were to imagine myself in the intensity of that moment I'd probably be thinking the bodies inside were just dead people.

Yeah, it looks like such a rush.

I don't normally like shooters, let alone multiplayer competitive ones, but PUB looks so good. Every second of footage pushes me closer to getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom