• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it looks like such a rush.

I don't normally like shooters, let alone multiplayer competitive ones, but PUB looks so good. Every second of footage pushes me closer to getting it.

Rainbow Six: Siege has the same intensity but on a much smaller scale. The benefit of that is that the walls of the levels are like 90% destructible so shit gets out of control QUICK, not to mention that every character has a special ability. But yes, this also is fantastic. I've been putting in like a game or two everyday and it's great playing it that way.

Majine

Banned
Them getting to #4 last round was really impressive considering the trainwreck of communication that underwent the game before.

Xater

I've long wanted to check out Siege, but now I feel like I'd get my teeth kicked if I tried.

I jumped in later and did fine. Maybe it's more savage on PC though, I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft announces it for Game Preview at E3.

Yeah, they also mentioned looking at the Preview Program, so it could totally happen.

I wonder if Sony will also finally jump on the Early Access boat.

Crouch-running in video games always makes me think of

517.gif

Joeku

Hearing distant gunfights in this is the best.

Edit: How are this many people alive? It's all about to go south

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom