• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

I just turn off the beastcast when they start to do the kiss on the cheeks for the listeners segment. And since that segment doesn't exist Bakalar is great.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also the way he said "oh good for you" when alex said he didn't go to college sounded really shittyy at the time but i think it was just his natural tone and he didn't really meant anything malicious about it. That one really stood out for me though.

I know I'm late to this, but man I just want to shout at someone about how unbelievable Route C starts in Nier:Automata. My mind is still a mess after last night. I don't know what to do anymore.

I won't be able to get back to the game until next week, but I'm about to start Route C, and I'm getting pretty damn excited. I probably said this same thing somewhere already, but having an all-new route to look forward to after (kinda sorta) playing through the first one a second time feels almost like if MGSV actually had an Act 3.

Comparing Ben's and Dan's quicklooks, I like Ben's a lot more. He's knowledgeable about the game he's playing and talks about the game. Dan doesn't know what he's doing, talks about random things non-game related, and pretends to say terrible things while also not pretending, says terrible things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPCSunGCMvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkDXSWbUmA

Giant Bomb is at its best when they are talking about random things non-game related though.

Hindl

Mario + Rabbids is really toeing the line between hilariously awful and just plain awful. I'm not sure Ubi is going to show the proper restraint
The DK rabbid apparently will dab periodically if it lands an attack correctly (a possible reference to DK’s dab from Mario Kart 8). Once the boss is defeated, one member of the player’s party, a rabbid cosplaying as Princess Peach, takes out a smart phone and nabs a selfie with the DK Rabbid as it collapses.

Giant Bomb is at its best when they are talking about random things non-game related though.
I agree, so I haven't really commented about it until now. But seeing how I feel when watching Ben's QL's vs Dan's, I felt like it was worth posting about. Dunno why I'm targeting Dan, either, since most of the cast goes off topic in QL's to great effect. Might be because I don't like Dan's heel thing.

kai3345

Banned
It's too... crass. Don't you think? Someone on here said the brothers were basically GB. I couldn't imagine Jeff or Brad being like this at all.

did you miss the part where all of giant bomb wouldn't stop making weed jokes during e3

It's too... crass. Don't you think? Someone on here said the brothers were basically GB. I couldn't imagine Jeff or Brad being like this at all.

Brad no, but this isn't that far off from something GB would do. I could see Jeff and Alex having this conversation.

oti

Banned
What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About? Have you been to GiantBomb.com?

First I wanted to post the Ben gif. But im going with this instead.

tumblr_mo9rchtlIA1svus96o1_250.gif

If GB turned into that I'd stop subscribing. I'm here for my wholesome clicker/Mario lore content.

these are funny boys stop

I want you to be happy so I'll do as you wish.

Mario + Rabbids is really toeing the line between hilariously awful and just plain awful. I'm not sure Ubi is going to show the proper restraint

I think they're showing exactly the proper amount of restraint- absolutely fucking none. If you're going to do something as dumb as a Mario/Rabbid crossover RTS, you need to go absolutely balls-out with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom