• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Bulgogi with rice in a stone bowl is my favorite Korean food.

tofu-ka-bulgogi-stone-pot-4677.jpg

I am fasting

Dammit

pizzacat

Banned
People who like bakalar like asmr coming on their headphones while they get "kissed"

Also watching paint dry is more interesting than bakalar says the person who works in a paint store

imBask

Banned
as the BEAST side of the Giant Bomb Civil War, could we not fight internally about Bakalar? we have bigger fish to fry, like taking down the horrible Wezzzzzzst side

Phatmac

I know I'm late to this, but man I just want to shout at someone about how unbelievable Route C starts in Nier:Automata. My mind is still a mess after last night. I don't know what to do anymore.

daveo42

Banned
Bakalar is the perfect counter to Vinny without falling into Dan territory, which makes him top-tier.

My least favorite part of the Beastcast is the kiss on the cheek stuff but hey if it's a staple of the show I can't argue it.

I look forward to it every week and feel empty inside without it.

Beast In The East Kiwami could just be Alex playing the game by himself talking to himself, his enthusiasm for the game is that much stronger than the others.

derFeef

B-Tier can be nice and all, but it would be neat if he would get his facts straight for once and not spout nonsense or non-knowledge with this arrogant "only I know this" undertone, with in the end bing totally wrong.

I am done with Bakalar hating now :p I don't hate him actually, but I guess you can see why I don't like him as much as some of you.

Bacon

B-Tier can be nice and all, but it would be neat if he would get his facts straight for once and not spout nonsense or non-knowledge with this arrogant "only I know this" undertone, with in the end bing totally wrong.

I am done with Bakalar hating now :p I don't hate him actually, but I guess you can see why I don't like him as much as some of you.

Feels like you're hearing something that isn't there at all tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom