• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still baffled by Capcom's decision to make that SF2 game on Switch $40, when right now you can buy Street Fighter 5 with both character packs for $40 on sale on PSN. What the hell are they thinking?

Mr. F

Banned
I feel like you can set your watch by Brad making a bad joke and jeff going 'yeah, a-huhhh' at the top of every podcast

Volotaire

Bulgogi with rice in a stone bowl is my favorite Korean food.

tofu-ka-bulgogi-stone-pot-4677.jpg

That looks so good.

Hasney

I am still baffled by Capcom's decision to make that SF2 game on Switch $40, when right now you can buy Street Fighter 5 with both character packs for $40 on sale on PSN. What the hell are they thinking?

Amazon sold out of the game after it made it to #5 on the bestsellers. If it's doing better than Capcom anticipated, then they did it right.

This also explains why Bomberman-R did as well as it did.

Not really. Just Dance and Skylanders ultra bombed. I think what's happening is 20/30-somethings are buying it for Zelda/Mario Kart, going "oh, I remember Bomberman and Street Fighter, too," and buying them because the system comes with two controllers.

Curufinwe

oh no, Ben mentioned one of P5's significant flaws again. Guess this is still Brad's fault?

Ben thinking there's a flaw in P5 doesn't mean people are generally disappointed with the game, any more than Jeff burning out on Nier Automata means people are generally disappointed in that game.

Are they talking about Friday The 13th?(don't want to listen now because I'm saving it for later) Because that game is a fucking mess for me so far in terms of servers and all. I couldn't get into a match since I've bought it. They will be releasing an update today/tomorrow from what I read so yeah at least they are trying to fix the problems but it should have been delayed.

Ben thinking there's a flaw in P5 doesn't mean people are generally disappointed with the game, any more than Jeff burning out on Nier Automata means people are generally disappointed in that game.

To be honest I don't think any of GB finishes anything nowadays. They all have families and their free time is at a premium.

He'll they don't even finish 2 hour walking simulators like Abzu. The only ones I remember are Jeff and Horizon and Alex and Nier. Everything else is either barely touched or not played at all.

oti

Banned
Watching the E3 Xbox conference and its sooo bad. There's a guy taking about Arena on Xbox Live. Is that a thing? Do people use that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom