• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are more games they should play on Bring Your B-Game

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie, Shadow of The Damned.etc

you should just quote your previous posts instead of making an updated list because I have no idea what you added or not

you should just quote your previous posts instead of making an updated list because I have no idea what you added or not

I'm not adding anything since I think these are more than enough and I doubt that they will play most of what's on the list but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did. Most of them are hidden gems(to me anyway).

Megasoum

Banned
Gahhhhh... I just got a BSOD for the first time in ages and noticed after the reboot that my Session Buddy addon in Chrome was disabled and now the session recovery doesn't work so I lost all my opened tabs.... I feel naked.

Gahhhhh... I just got a BSOD for the first time in ages and noticed after the reboot that my Session Buddy addon in Chrome was disabled and now the session recovery doesn't work so I lost all my opened tabs.... I feel naked.

O7

Rip tabs

I've been able to keep my pinned tabs down to 2-4 since I vowed to finally throw them all into a big session buddy session

NWhFpfK.gif

daveo42

Banned
There's nothing coming out in the next few months I'm super interested in getting. I think Sonic might be the next big release for me. Well, now I just sound weird.

Hindl

I have a few games I'm interested in coming up but I'm ok with things spring down. Still have a ton of games to catch up on

LowRoller

There's nothing coming out in the next few months I'm super interested in getting. I think Sonic might be the next big release for me. Well, now I just sound weird.

I'm looking forward to sonic even though i've never played a sonic game. I just need games to play on the switch.

I'm not adding anything since I think these are more than enough and I doubt that they will play most of what's on the list but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did. Most of them are hidden gems(to me anyway).

so wait, are you just reposting the same list over and over again but starting it off with "here are more games" each time

because that gets confusing

robotrock

Banned
Bring your B-Game: Suda51

I don't actually know if this makes sense. I haven't really played any game from Grasshopper but I just launched Shadows of the Damned for the first time and I hope to enjoy it.

daveo42

Banned
Mario Party isn't game at all, just a computer fucking with you for hours on end for no apparent reason.

At some point what's the functional difference between bring your B games and your regular playdate, really.

Voting on whether or not they have to keep playing it. I mean, if the gods were cruel we would still be hearing about spicy moves.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean budget wise yeah. I remember them describing the budget of automata as like being at the bottom rung of an A budget. :p

hamchan

Wait aren't we doing real suggestions or are we still doing fake suggestions? Or are the fake suggestions the real suggestions because they aren't actually playing real B games but fake B games chosen by the fake b game criteria in their mind. But then want does that make the real suggestions for B games, real B games or fake C games?

Where do Nintendo games fall? Is BotW a B-game? It's certainly too good for the moniker, but the marketing blitz was about on par with Command & Conquer if my number-crunching is correct.

And we all know marketing makes-or-breaks the B in a game.

danm999

Film & 40s: Bring Your Bee Movie.

Bonus points if they watch that YouTube version that gets faster every time someone says Bee.

Peru

I thought the bombcast e-mail set up a broader discussion about reviews but the answers were kinda narrow, about what bases are covered for release date.

The interesting question to me is whether reviews should be consumer guides at all - and I don't think that should be their primary function anymore.

We need like one or two reviews going through the content of a game to see if the type of game is for us - if any at all -- nowadays that kind of reporting is done on forums anyway. Reviews should be a contribution to a debate about the game and games as a whole, and attract readers for the particular voice of the reviewer. It should be a well written text entertaining in itself if there's to be any value to it. I feel the bombcast discussion was stuck in the past.

MG310

Going back through my trophy list for some PS3 B Game ideas...

El Shaddai
Lollipop Chainsaw (which could probably be finished if it goes to a 2nd episode)
Mini Ninjas
Anarchy Reigns

and some licensed but not tie-in games that might count
Captain America:Super Soldier
007:Bloodstone
The Godfather II

daveo42

Banned
So I finished Soma...and I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. Especially how things ended up after everything. I might need to stew on it a bit more on my thoughts on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom